CIS ComplianceEnsure that you are meeting your obligations as a CIS contractor
If you’re a contractor, you’ll need to register with HM Revenue & Customs and follow the rules to ensure that you pay your subcontractors within the scheme correctly.
Contractor obligations include:
- Verifying subcontractors with HMRC
- Paying contractors correctly, and making deductions where necessary
- Paying deductions over to HMRC
- Providing subcontractors with deduction statements
- Filing monthly returns with HMRC
- Keeping proper records
If you are late filing your monthly CIS return, whatever the reason, you will automatically receive a penalty – even if you submit a nil return.
Our CIS compliance service takes care of all the above, so you can be sure that you are meeting your obligations as a CIS contractor.
Contact us now for a quote.